Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dude Where's My Cruiser


Ever got up in the morning, started your day as normal, grab your things, head out the door to your car...and its GONE!
Well, that's happened to me, Friday, August 19th, 2005. My son "Butterbean" and I walk outside and no car. It's gone, vanished, voom, nothing. My 2001, "Cranberry" or "Purple" Chrysler PT Cruiser, no where to be found.
Now you're gonna love this, the thieves actually took the time to take my car seat and stroller out of the car, along with some other personal affects, which they graciously bagged up in a garbage bags. You just don't find such kind thieves like that these days.

I have quite a history with my car who I named "Friday". Why, because I bought her (brand spankin' new) on a Thursday and she broke down on a Friday? Being a first year car she had major growing pains which eventually she out grew and we have been together ever since.
Anyway, for those of you who don't know this is what Friday looks like ------>.
Isn't she adorable. She also has a IBOC (Inspiring Body of Christ) bumper sticker on her hiney, she was a bit dirty because I hadn't had a chance to spruce her up yet. Anyway, to all my friends and family thanks for the support so far and if you happen to see my "Friday" get with me.

2 comments:

Varian Johnson said...

Nooo!!!

Someone stole your car, or as I like to call it, the "Purple People Eater"? Man, that sucks. At least they left the car seat, right?

Brotha Buck said...

I absolutely love PT Cruisers! Any flavor.