Sunday, August 05, 2007

I don't Know Karate...But I know CARAZY!


Walking through the parking lot of Wally World, I heard a male voice shouting:
“GET OUT! GET OUT!”
In between the shouts were words of a language that I could not understand; but I didn’t need to understand it because what I heard was anger. As I got closer I saw two beautiful little Asian girls getting out of a tan mini-van. One looked to be about 9 and the other was no more than 6. The youngest was crying. I stopped and asked the older sister if her little sister was ok and she just shook her head no and looked down at her little sister. The little girl was in tears. Then I looked in the van and saw their father. A spineless Jackass who yelled, rejected and ejected his daughters from the car, probably for being a little bratty which is what little kids do best. I walked away from the two children and stood where the father sat in the nice air conditioned van while his two daughters stood outside in the humid Texas heat. I mouthed the words “ASSHOLE” to him and took out my cell phone. I stopped a Wally World associate to see if there was security on duty and suddenly the father let his daughters back in the van. I stood there a little while longer staring this jackass down. Honestly I wanted to go over to that van and drag him out and beat the crap out of him.
However, he is supposed to be his daughters protector, he is supposed to be the first man they love and respect and receive love and respect from. I could not have the little girls see their father get jacked up by an angry black woman who feels it is her duty to protect every child on the earth as if they were her own.
Hmmm…maybe in a few years when the youngest daughter is swinging from a metal pole in a dark smoky club for two buck tips, the father will have a reflective moment, wondering how his beautiful little girl could have ended up like that. Little kids need their fathers; they can do without selfish, mindless rejection.
After a while of standing and staring the father down, I continued into the store, trying hard to suppress the tears burning my eyes.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

are we sure those were HIS KIDS?

Wolf Lover Girl said...

OMG!!! So did the security guy from Wally World come out? What did they do?
And after "good-ole pop" finally let the girls back in, what did he do? Just sit there? I guess waiting till your black *ss left?

I kind of hope that Jeff is correct, hopefully that's not really their father.

~ Wolf Lover Girl